**Valid online only at Crocs.com. Discount automatically applied in cart with two qualifying products. 2 for $30 Kids / 2 for $40 Adults offer valid on select adults and select kids styles only. Quantities limited. Available while supplies last. Offer not valid on past purchases. Offer ends 12/6/13 at 11:59 p.m. MST. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
**Valid on Economy shipping method only. Not valid on any other shipping method. Order total determined after any other discounts are applied and does not include any applicable taxes. Offer subject to change without notice. Limited time offer.
Order deadlines for delivery by 12/24*
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|USPS Economy||December 12th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Ground||December 16th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Standard||December 18th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx 2 Day||December 19th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Overnight||December 20th, 2pm Eastern|
Lightweight and super comfortable. The CrocsRx™ Relief is fully constructed of Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning and a custom fit that conforms to your foot. It’s APMA-accepted, has an ultra-soft toe box, and sports a shock-absorbing sole. Now that's comfort.
CrocsRx™ Relief Details:
- Roomy forefoot allows comfortable fit.
- Ultra-soft toe box.
- Side air portals keep feet cool and dry.
- Non-marking soles.
- Fully-molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
APMA Approved Member (the American Podiatric Medical Association) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with their seal of acceptance, approving the shoes for general podiatric conditions.
Medical CrocsRx™ Shoes
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.