Choose your culinary inspiration and serve up some serious comfort with these Bistro Clogs. Designed with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind, they’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts. Crocs-Lock™ slip-resistant treads, extra protection at the toes, and a variety of graphics come together to help you serve up your best.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Miguel from Orlando Fl."I recommend it to all my employees. 95% of my staff wear them. The price point is high for them on the kitchen shoes. My average employee is $9.25 hour. working 34 hours. They don't see the value. I wait for sales to get them to low 30's so it is palatable for them. I could get them abored easier if I could always by for my commercial business at the 30% price. If you work in the Disney area they offer that. There are other small business' that could use the help."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Fully molded, easy to clean with soap and water
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from spills
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured footbed add to the comfort
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight • Flexible • 360-degree comfort
- ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified
- Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.