Back to School Twitter Sweepstakes
July 24, 2014
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS (“ENTRANT(S)”) AND PRIZE RECIPIENTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, IN TERRITORIES OF THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees of Crocs, Inc., (hereinafter, “Sponsor”) and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion, fulfillment and/or judging agencies (hereinafter, “Related Entities”) and their immediate families (spouse, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live, or members of the same households whether related or not) are not eligible. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Crocs, Inc., 7477 East Dry Creek Parkway, Niwot, CO 80503. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS/SELECTION OF WINNER: There will be one (1) random drawing (“Random Drawing”). The Random Drawing will take place to select one (1) eligible Entry from among all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period to be the Prize Winner. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received. The Random Drawing will take place on Friday, July 25, 2014. The Random Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor using the Shoutlet platform. Sponsor’s decisions in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Entrant will win a prize. The prize will consist of one (1) pair of Crocs™ shoes of Prize Winner’s choice from www.crocs.com (“Prize”). Prize selection is subject to availability. The Approximate Retail Value of the Prize depends on the style selected. Potential Winner will be notified by Twitter handle, private message, email or overnight U.S. postal service (or other delivery service) within about five (5) business days after the Random Drawings. Potential Prize Winner will not be an Official Prize Winner until his/her eligibility has been formally verified by Sponsor. Potential Prize Winner will have two (2) weeks from the date of notification by Sponsor to claim a prize. Prize cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. If the selected potential Prize Winner fails to comply with the Official Rules, fails to return the completed and executed Affidavit and Releases as required, or if a Prize is returned as undeliverable, a Prize Winner is ineligible or a Prize Winner declines a prize, that Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining Entries, time permitting. Eligibility, age, and claims made by Prize Winner are subject to verification. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or e-mails made to entrants not by the Sponsor. Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the Prize, including but not limited to income tax. No substitutions or cash redemptions allowed. Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a stated prize is unavailable for any reason. If enough eligible Entries are not received Sponsor will not award all prizes. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants and Prize Winner: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor, its Related Entities, Twitter and Shoutlet from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) acknowledge that the stated parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Prize Winners’ consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of Prize Winners’ name for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
8. NAME OF WINNER: To obtain the name of Prize Winner, (available after 8/31/14), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Crocs Back to School Twitter Sweepstakes, Attn: Crocs Social Media Manager, 7477 East Dry Creek Parkway, Niwot, CO 80516. All requests must be received by 12/31/14.
NATURE OF SPONSOR’S BUSINESS: Footwear and apparel manufacturer
© 2014 Crocs, Inc.