Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
Lloyd the outdoor yard hobbyist from San Diego, CA"I particularly like these crocs because they have no holes on the top for water and yard debris to blow into the holes and cause your feet to get wet or gritty from debris, especially if sweeping or using a leaf blower. They run large in size; had to reorder a size smaller for them to fit like other crocs."
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.