*Offer valid online at crocs.com and crocs.ca. Valid on select products only. Prices shown reflect discounted price. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer not valid on previous purchases. No rain checks. Offer Ends Monday, July 24th, 2017 at 11:59pm MDT.
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
Jeanie from Reardan, WA"Several years ago a friend of mine got me a pair of Crocs. I wore them everyday summer and winter. I loved them because I clean houses and I could stand in the shower and clean it without having to take off my shoes. After about four years they finally wore out. For a while I taped the soles with duct tape so I could still wear them. I kept thinking I would get a new pair, but never got around to it. I tried imitation ones but they never satisfied me, so when I got an e-mail from crocs I snapped up the offer and now I expect to have several years of use with my new pair. Even in the snow, they are high enough that I can still wear them if the snow is not too deep!"
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.