Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
Diabetic Neuropathy is my middle name from Dallas Texas"I was amazed at how my balance improved, the sole absorbing irregular ground issues. I took a chance never believing crocs could be worn with a bad case of diabetic neuropathy. I added an insert to smooth out the little insole nubs. Wearing a diabetic sock and I'm good to go. It was very good driving my car feeling comfortable on the brake and gas, light enough as if I was barefoot. If somebody told me the same story as I'm telling you I'd say, Are you kidding? Crocs? Yep CROC's."
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.