*Offer valid online at crocs.com and crocs.ca. Valid on select products only. Discount applied in cart. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer not valid on previous purchases. No rain checks. Offer ends Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 at 11:59pm MT.
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
Johnny from Virginia beach"Great shoes, very roomy for my extra wide size 11 feet. I wear them everywhere when I'm not at work. I love em. Can wear socks with them on. Very comfortable. The only cons about these shoes is ::: be careful on slick or wet floors.... Because you probably will fall and crack your tail. However, these shoes will hold up on wet concrete, e.g. the driveway, streets, sidewalks..... But on WET tile or hardwood floors....YOU WILL SLIP ANF CRACK YOUR tail !!!!"
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.