*Offer valid online at crocs.com and crocs.ca. Exclusions apply, see cart for details. Prices shown reflect discounted price. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer not valid on previous purchases. No rain checks. Offer Ends Sunday, November 26th, 2017 at 11:59pm MT.
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
Denise from undisclosed"I wear these every day. I LOVE THEM!! I started wearing Crocs due to back issues. By the second day my back pain went away. I spend most of my day on my feet. I couldn't ask for a better product."
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.