Vintage style and classic Crocs comfort. Our lightweight Crocband™ clog is built with signature Croslite™ material for a form-to-foot fit and heel straps that swing back for a snug fit and forward or wear as a clog.
Crocs™ Crocband™ Details:
Debb the gardener from Portland, OR"I like these. They are, in fact, the only Crocs that I can wear comfortably. My first pair I bought about 4 yrs ago and I had to size up 1 size to fit comfortably. But they did fit comfortably, with or without the heel strap in place. Last Christmas I bought a 2nd pair and the sizing had changed. Ordered same size up but can't comfortably wear them with the heel strap in place. Toes hit the front of the shoe. I don't understand why they keep making these Crocs smaller and smaller. I'm a perfect size 9 and size 10's barely fit now. Not sure I'll buy any more, although I do love them to slip on to step outside."
- Bold midsole stripe for a sporty look.
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry.
- Ventilation ports for enhanced breathability.
- Lightweight, non-marking soles.
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces.
- Fully molded Croslite™ material for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Heel strap swings back for snug fit, forward for wear as a clog.
A little room; feels more secure on your foot.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.