Choose your culinary inspiration and serve up some serious comfort with these Bistro Clogs. Designed with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind, they’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts. Crocs-Lock™ slip-resistant treads, extra protection at the toes, and a variety of graphics come together to help you serve up your best.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
izzy from mansfield, ma"These tend to run a tad big so order a size down. I have wide feet and these are plenty roomy. Initially it takes some time to stretch out the top opening and break them in, after about a week they fit perfect. I have a very bad back, and can wear these on a stone tile floor all day with no issues, the no slip treads work great. I use scissors to cut out the vent holes on the side, I wish they still made this shoe with that option. These shoes last me a year to a year and a half before needed a new pair, and I work close to 40 hrs a week 6 days a week. Highly recommend to anyone with back issues!!"
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Fully molded, easy to clean with soap and water
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from spills
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured footbed add to the comfort
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight • Flexible • 360-degree comfort
- ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified
- Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.