Comfortable, and made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro gives you all you need in an on-the-job shoe—from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Paul from Woodland Hills, CA"Have worn these around the campsite for for about five years. Wore out my first pair, so just got another. Tried one size smaller and fit better. My shoes typically range from 9.5-10. Found the Crocs size 9 fits more snugly, not too tight. The Crocs size 10 were a little loose."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured foot bed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.