Comfortable, and made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro gives you all you need in an on-the-job shoe—from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Ellie from Hershey, PA"Great shoe for working in Fast Food. It is pretty true to size. I typically wear a women's size 6 and the smallest they had was a 6 so it was slightly big on me but not to the point of being a hindrance. Very comfortable. Being on my feet all day and running around, my feet do not hurt."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured foot bed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.