Choose your culinary inspiration and serve up some serious comfort with these Bistro Clogs. Designed with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind, they’re light and supportive enough to get you through even the longest shifts. Crocs-Lock™ slip-resistant treads, extra protection at the toes, and a variety of graphics come together to help you serve up your best.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Carol from undisclosed"These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They are very cushy, plenty of toe room, and look good, too. I do notice that, due to not having the holes in the front, my feet sweat a bit more in these. But I can wear them Spring, Summer (rainy), Fall, and part of winter (until snow gets too deep) because they don't leak."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Fully molded, easy to clean with soap and water
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from spills
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured footbed add to the comfort
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight • Flexible • 360-degree comfort
- ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified
- Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347:2012, OB, SRC
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.