Comfortable, and made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro gives you all you need in an on-the-job shoe—from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Sehara from Tunkhannock, PA"Bought these because I work in a restaurant where 1) I need slip resistant shoes and 2) comfortable shoes for being on my feet all day! These do the trick! No blisters, calluses, or bruises. My 5th pair of Crocs shoes and I'm not disappointed. These shoes never let me down. You truly get so much bang for your buck! I'll absolutely be recommending these to co-workers and friends. I also wear them everywhere-- not just work! So great! I'm in love."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured foot bed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.