- contact us
- frequently asked questions
- order and payment
- returns & warranty
- shipping & delivery
- fit guide & size chart
- gift cards
To determine if your item is eligible for return or exchange, please read our return policy.
Ship your return to us:
1. Visit the return an item page and enter your order number and name to start the return process or log in to your crocs.com account, select your order you wish to return and click "need to return an item"
2. Follow the instructions to obtain an RMA* number. Print the pre-addressed return label and return packing slip that includes your RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and ship your package to us.
Shipping Option A: Package your return with the packing slip inside and the return label outside.
Shipping Option B: A prepaid label will be provided in your package. Write your RMA number on the prepaid label we’ve provided. Please note: We will deduct $7.50 from your refund if you use our label. Or, if you prefer, you may pay to ship with a carrier of your choice using Option A.
*Be sure to include your RMA number with your merchandise return. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Crocs is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
3. Once your return is received and inspected at the Distribution Center (usually within 3 days of receipt) your refund will be processed within 7 days. Please note once Crocs initiates the credit for your return, the credit/debit card company that issued the credit determines the date the refund will post to your account. For exact posting dates, please contact your credit/debit company directly.
Crocs does not cover return shipping costs. We do, however, offer free economy shipping on a future purchase. You will receive a free shipping code via email with your return merchandise authorization number.
Return or exchange at a crocs retail store
You can return crocs.com purchases or make exchanges* at Crocs-owned retail stores and kiosks for up to $250 per order.
*Product assortments vary by store and some stores may not carry products from our online assortment. to find out if a product you want to exchange is available at a store near you, please contact customer service @ 1-866-306-3179.
Use the store locator to find an official crocs location near you. Please note: Our retail partners (department stores, independent shoe stores, etc.) will not accept purchases from crocs.com or crocs-owned stores and kiosks for return.
1. Print your receipt/order confirmation. Check your email inbox for the receipt/order confirmation you received at the time of purchase. Or you can track your order using your order number and last name to find and print your order information.
2. Bring the item you’re returning, printed receipt/order confirmation, and shipping documents to a crocs store near you. An associate will be happy to help with your return.
Please Note: At this time we are unable to credit Paypal orders when items are returned to a crocs owned store. If you made a purchase online using Paypal and are returning your item(s) to a crocs owned store, you will receive a crocs gift card in the amount of the return refund, redeemable at Crocs owned stores or at crocs.com.
First, complete the online return process outlined above. Next, place a new order. You’ll be billed for your new order at the time of purchase. Once we’ve cleared your return by the terms of our return policy, we’ll issue your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected at the distribution center (usually within 3 days of receipt) your refund will be processed within 7 days. Please note once crocs initiates the credit for your return, the credit/debit card company that issued the credit determines the date the refund will post to your account. For exact posting dates, please contact your credit/debit company directly.
Although crocs doesn’t cover the cost of return shipping, we do offer free economy shipping on your next order. After completing the return process on crocs.com, you will receive an email with a free shipping code.
If you have additional questions, please contact us.