Crocs™ Work Bistro Vent Clog
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.
One of our most popular work shoes gets an upgrade with new ventilation ports across the front for enhanced breathability. Stay cool in this customer favorite – even when it’s hot in the kitchen.
Crocs™ Work Bistro Vent Clog Details:
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- New ventilation holes enhance breathability
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean and quick to dry
- Contoured footbed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
Crocs comfort powered by Croslite™ foam
It's not rubber, it's not plastic, its Croslite™ foam — only from Crocs and really, really comfortable.
Croslite™ is a closed-cell foam resin with a near-perfect mix of softness, rebound and cushion. It gives each pair the lightness and one-of-a-kind feeling that made Crocs famous.
feels soft, yet firm enough for all-day cushion
distributes weight evenly
springs back to shape, mile after mile