Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.
Comfortable Work Shoes
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
Crocs comfort powered by Croslite™ foam
It's not rubber, it's not plastic, its Croslite™ foam — only from Crocs and really, really comfortable.
Croslite™ is a closed-cell foam resin with a near-perfect mix of softness, rebound and cushion. It gives each pair the lightness and one-of-a-kind feeling that made Crocs famous.
feels soft, yet firm enough for all-day cushion
distributes weight evenly
springs back to shape, mile after mile