**Valid on Economy shipping method only. Not valid on any other shipping method. Order total determined after any other discounts are applied and does not include any applicable taxes. Offer subject to change without notice. Limited time offer.
Order deadlines for delivery by 12/24*
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|USPS Economy||December 12th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Ground||December 16th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Standard||December 18th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx 2 Day||December 19th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Overnight||December 20th, 2pm Eastern|
Attractive colors, a little personalization and TONS of comfort—all features you expect from Crocs™ shoes, but not from shoes for work. Meet the Crocs™ Specialist, our work shoe that specializes in comfort from heel to toe.
Crocs™ Specialist Clog Details:
- Designed to meet workplace standards with closed heel and toe.
- Exclusive Croslite™ material conforms to foot for a custom fit.
- Enhanced arch support ensures all-day comfort.
- Tiny nubs along footbed for a massage-like feel.
- Loose fit allows the foot to bend and expand naturally.
- Thicker metatarsal area to help protect the top of your foot.
- Odor-resistant Croslite™ material.
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Back strap can be personalized with Jibbitz™ charms.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
APMA Approved Member (the American Podiatric Medical Association) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with their seal of acceptance, approving the shoes for general podiatric conditions.
Comfortable Work Shoes
sale $19.99 (33%) $29.99
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.