*Offer valid online only at crocs.com. Must use code WORK50 in cart to apply discount. Must have at least 2 qualifying products in cart to apply promotion. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Discount applies to item(s) of equal or lesser value. Offer applies to footwear products only. Offer valid while supplies last. No rain checks. Offer ends 9/1/2014 at 11:59 PM MDT.
**Valid on Economy shipping method only. Not valid on any other shipping method. Order total determined after any other discounts are applied and does not include any applicable taxes. Offer subject to change without notice. Limited time offer.
Lightweight and super comfortable. The CrocsRx™ Relief is fully constructed of Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning and a custom fit that conforms to your foot. It’s APMA-accepted, has an ultra-soft toe box, and sports a shock-absorbing sole. Now that's comfort.
CrocsRx™ Relief Details:
- Roomy forefoot allows comfortable fit.
- Ultra-soft toe box.
- Side air portals keep feet cool and dry.
- Non-marking soles.
- Fully-molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
Medical CrocsRx™ Shoes
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.