Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.
Medical CrocsRx™ Shoes
Lightweight and super comfortable. The CrocsRx™ Relief is fully constructed of Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning and a custom fit that conforms to your foot. It’s APMA-accepted, has an ultra-soft toe box, and sports a shock-absorbing sole. Now that's comfort.
CrocsRx™ Relief Details:
- Roomy forefoot allows comfortable fit.
- Ultra-soft toe box.
- Side air portals keep feet cool and dry.
- Non-marking soles.
- Fully-molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
Crocs comfort powered by Croslite™ foam
It's not rubber, it's not plastic, its Croslite™ foam — only from Crocs and really, really comfortable.
Croslite™ is a closed-cell foam resin with a near-perfect mix of softness, rebound and cushion. It gives each pair the lightness and one-of-a-kind feeling that made Crocs famous.
feels soft, yet firm enough for all-day cushion
distributes weight evenly
springs back to shape, mile after mile