**Valid on Economy shipping method only. Not valid on any other shipping method. Order total determined after any other discounts are applied and does not include any applicable taxes. Offer subject to change without notice. Limited time offer.
**Offer valid online only. Offer valid on full-priced styles only. Not valid on Stretch Sole, Busy Day, Chawaii, Ocean Minded, Crocslights & Collegiate collections and the following styles: 14558 Cyprus IV Heel, 15313 Leigh Graphic Wedge, 15626 Harborline Nubuck Loafer, 15607 TMNT Clog, 14850 Crocs Chameleon Shark Clog, 14851 Crocs Chameleon Seahorse Clog, 15682 Crocs Chameleon Whale Clog, 15684 Crocs Chameleon Octopus Clog. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Quantities limited. Offer ends Monday 4/21/14 at 11:59 p.m. MDT.
Lightweight and super comfortable. The CrocsRx™ Relief is fully constructed of Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning and a custom fit that conforms to your foot. It’s APMA-accepted, has an ultra-soft toe box, and sports a shock-absorbing sole. Now that's comfort.
CrocsRx™ Relief Details:
- Roomy forefoot allows comfortable fit.
- Ultra-soft toe box.
- Side air portals keep feet cool and dry.
- Non-marking soles.
- Fully-molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
Medical CrocsRx™ Shoes
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.