Offer valid online only. Discount applied automatically in cart. Discount not applied to taxes or shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Offer ends 12/9/13 at 11:59 pm MST.
Order deadlines for delivery by 12/24*
|Shipping Method||Order Deadline|
|USPS Economy||December 12th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Ground||December 16th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Standard||December 18th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx 2 Day||December 19th, 2pm Eastern|
|FedEx Overnight||December 20th, 2pm Eastern|
Lightweight and super comfortable. The CrocsRx™ Relief is fully constructed of Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning and a custom fit that conforms to your foot. It’s APMA-accepted, has an ultra-soft toe box, and sports a shock-absorbing sole. Now that's comfort.
CrocsRx™ Relief Details:
- Roomy forefoot allows comfortable fit.
- Ultra-soft toe box.
- Side air portals keep feet cool and dry.
- Non-marking soles.
- Fully-molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning.
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
APMA Approved Member (the American Podiatric Medical Association) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with their seal of acceptance, approving the shoes for general podiatric conditions.
Medical CrocsRx™ Shoes
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.