Put comfort to work. The lightweight Neria Work is a women's work shoe designed with a closed heel that’s comfortably loose to allow your heel to move freely up and down as you walk.
Neria Work Details:
- Fit will be relaxed with extra room at the back for heel to comfortably move up and down while walking
- Designed for work environments—food service, health care, hospitality, and more
- Fully molded Croslite™ material for a custom form-to-foot fit
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Easy to clean and odor-resistant
Fit and Size
- Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.
- Fit style: Relaxed — roomy, yet secure. View the Crocs fit guide.
- Awarded the Gold Seal at the World Culinary Championship for "most comfortable work shoe" from the Chef's In America organization.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) recognizes certain Crocs™ Work shoes with its Seal of Acceptance for allowing for normal foot function and promoting good foot health.
Women's Comfortable Work Clogs
Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.