Some of the best winter boots I've ever purchased
I've been wearing these boots throughout this crazy, Boston winter we've been having. These are some of my favorite winter boots I've ever purchased. I was logging in to get another pair, but I'm sad to see they are out!
What I like:
- They are warm, but also lightweight. I feel like I'm just wearing a pair of slightly warmer high-tops all day. Not heavy boots.
- They are super cute. Warm, but not so bulky that I can't wear them around the office all day.
- Looks good with skirts and skinny jeans.
- TOTALLY WATERPROOF. I have spent 20 hours total this winter shoveling snow. Not one drop of moisture in my boots. Which means happy, warm winter feet.
- Very comfortable. I wear them all day.
- They seem really sturdy. I've been wearing these boots every day, and they look good as new.
- Easy clean up. Just wipe off with a cloth. (I am a past Ugg-wearer. Never again).
- My only complaint is that the boot shaft was initially a little stiff, so was a little uncomfortable during the first two wearings. Now, they fit me like a glove.
JoannaK - Cambridge, MA - Feb 24, 2015